Purpose: The Oral Surgery Assistant, plays an important part in the success of our practice. The focus of the Oral Surgery Assistant is to ensure patient comfort, care and safety by partnering with the doctor to provide efficient oral surgery. In addition to patient care, the Oral Surgery Assistant will maintain and sterilize equipment and operatories, transcribe doctor notes and participate in the organized and efficient operation of the practice.
This position requires travel to practices throughout NC and SC.
* 5-10 years of oral surgery experience is required
* Current radiography license
* Good manual dexterity
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and anticipation skills in a team environment
* Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and/or weekends
* Ability to travel between practices
Greensboro, North Carolina
DentalWorks is a registered trademark owned by Dental One, Inc. All rights reserved. As used within this website, DentalWorks refers to all Dental One, Inc. affiliated practices.